Information Technology and Management Science: The Journal of Riga Technical University
Information Technology and Management Science is a scientific journal of the Information Technology Institute of Riga Technical University. The journal is published annually. The main areas covered are management information systems, intelligent computer technologies, data mining, modelling and simulation, information processing methods, management science, and other related topics.
The electronic version of the journal is published by De Gruyter.
Aims and Scope
The journal covers articles on:
- Management Information Systems
- Intelligent Computer Technologies
- Modelling and Simulation
- Information Processing Methods
- Management Science
- Manuscripts are peer reviewed
- Special opportunity for young researchers to publish research results
Submissions are handled electronically at https://journals.rtu.lv/index.php/ITMS/about/submissions